Thursday, May 20, 2010

Grown Ups


So yesterday between shitting my pants for finals and lurking on the internet I got my hands on the new Grown Ups full length that came out surprisingly early since it feels like yesterday when their demo came out, which was still ringing in my ears three months after my first listen. And shit their new full length is goooood. It's the first CD in a while I've been putting on repeat and is a good fun summer emo jamz cd. So basically the Grown Ups is this midwestern emo/ pop punk (Chicago/ Furnessville says their myspace) which have been getting alot of attention since their, well a real good band. They sound like basically like pop punk versions like Snowing (thanks chug life for hitting the nail on the head) or like Street Smart Cyclist and Algernon Cadwallader. There pretty tite and a good fast listen. They are also touring with Snowing and My Heart to joy on the east coast this summer so check them out.



Myspace:

Demo:

More Songs:

No comments:

Post a Comment